Terms and conditions of using the website
- The information contained in the website are however correct and accurate upto the extent of their availability but while using the same the owner of the website does not provide any guarantee or warranty to the accuracy of the contents and the user should take the appropriate steps for verifying the same. The contents are only for general information and use and also subject to change when occasioned with prior notice or without any prior notice.
- The information with the website is for requirement of the establishment namely Labour Laws India and if you are using the same for any other purpose it would be entirely on your own risk.
- Reproduction of the contents of the website is prohibited upto the extent the same are specific Production or research of the Labour Laws India
- Cookies are used by the website to monitor browsing preferences. You may allow or disallow the same while using the website and in case you allow some of the information be stored by us for use by a party other than us.
- Website may also include links to other website in order to provide better facility to the users. However, going for the link is totally upon the discretion of the user and we do not recommend or endorse or take any responsibility for the same.
- If you are restrained by any law or otherwise to use this website, in case you use that would be unauthorized use leading to claim for damages and criminal offence as well against the user.
- Any dispute arising out of using the website would be subject to the law of India having jurisdiction of the law courts at Noida, U.P., India.
The term us/we/ Labour Laws India refers to the owners of the website having registered office in Noida, U.P. The term ‘You’ refers to the user of the website irrespective of the way he /she uses it